MORE CUSTOMERS FOR
YOUR BUSINESS WITH
“THE SNOWBALL EFFECT”
Small business marketing that gets more powerful every month!
Are you still using old, ineffective methods to promote your business?
Or is your marketing like a snowball rolling down a hill that gets bigger, faster, and more powerful the longer it moves?
THAT’S THE SNOWBALL EFFECT… SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING THAT GETS MORE POWERFUL, MORE EFFECTIVE, AND MORE PROFITABLE FOR YOU EVERY MONTH!
OK, that sounds great, but how exactly does it work?
Here are all of the details for you. It may sound a little complicated, but it’s straightforward as well as beneficial, and we do everything for you!
1. We set up an online Viral Prize Draw for you. The prize which you provide should be something related to your business and of value to your customer. As an example, for a restaurant, a meal for two people would be ideal.
2. People in your local area see the draw on Facebook, Twitter, Etc, and enter because they want to win the prize.
3. When these people enter, they automatically get added to your email list that we set up and run for you.
This is when the magic starts to happen
4. Once people have entered the draw, they see a particular page that gives them the chance to get more entries in the draw (and increase their chances of winning the prize) by sharing the draw online on Facebook, Twitter, Etc.
The viral page looks like this…
As sharing the draw is made as simple as pressing a button, most people do so because they want to increase their chances of winning the prize.
It causes the viral effect because people share the draw, which means more people see and enter the draw, which means more share it… and so on. And each person who enters is another person on your email list that you can promote your products and services to month after month.
5. At the end of the month, we send an email newsletter to the email list of everyone who has entered the draw. Typical results have been between 200 and 1400 people on the email list in just the first month, depending on the business type and size of the area the business is based in.
In the email newsletter, we can include information about your business, products, and services, possibly an offer or discount, plus any other information that can turn them into customers.
THE SNOWBALL HAS STARTED ROLLING!
- In the second month, we repeat month 1 with a new prize draw, but this time we also tell all of the existing email lists about the latest draw and let them enter.
- They enter the draw and again are encouraged to share it to increase their chances of winning.
- More new people see the draw, enter, and share it with their friends.
- The email list grows even more, and at the end of the month, we send an email newsletter to even more people and bring more customers to your business.
THE SNOWBALL IS PICKING UP SPEED!
MONTH 3 (AND SUBSEQUENT MONTHS)
Each month we now repeat the same process with a new prize draw, but each time we have more and more people on the list to enter the draw, more people to share the latest draw, and more people who receive your email newsletter.
THE SNOWBALL GETS FASTER AND FASTER EACH MONTH!
So, every month, your asset – your email list – gets more prominent.
Every month, more and more people enter your draw, see your offers, and generally get reminded about your business.
Every month, more and more people become your customer and help to increase your profits!
In other words, instead of starting from scratch each month as most businesses do, your marketing now has the Snowball Effect that gets better and better every single month!
Now it’s time to get the Snowball Effect working for your business…